Knoll Home Design ShopA new resource for design enthusiasts and trade professionals.
The Knoll Home Design Shop is our first direct-to-consumer retail store. The Shop is located at 1330 Avenue of the Americas in midtown Manhattan, around the corner from The Museum of Modern Art.
The shop features residential and outdoor furniture, home textiles and accessories, including classic furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe, Eero Saarinen, Harry Bertoia and Richard Schultz, as well as new designs by Marc Krusin, Jonathan Olivares and Daniel Stromborg.
You are invited to interact with the furniture on the floor, and knowledgeable sales associates are ready to help specify Knoll products in any finish and KnollTextiles fabric or Spinneybeck leather.
Not in the New York City area? Feel free to call our experienced design team for assistance making the right decision on a coveted piece or placing your order.
Ask about our Trade Discount Program for professional designers, decorators & architects. Call or send us an email to discuss the program and set up an account.
To Establish a Residential Trade Account:
One of the following credentials is required to open a Trade Account:
- Current business or state professional license in a residential or commercial design-based business, or the hospitality industry
- Proof of current AIA or IDI provincial registration
- Proof of current ASID membership
- Interior design certification (e.g. NCID, CCIDC)
- W9, Federal ID form, or official document showing EIN number
- Resale or Sales Tax Certificate
Plus, the following:
- Business card that indicates your current design profession/title
- Link to your website and/or LinkedIn, Facebook and any other websites with your firm’s most current professional credentials and/or design work
Additionally, the shop serves as a place for us to host exciting events where the public can come meet with our designers. See below for upcoming events.