Located in the same Midtown neighborhood where Hans and Florence Knoll opened their first showroom in 1938, our New York City KnollStudio showroom in the Decoration & Design Building features a range of classic and contemporary residential furniture and related architectural elements.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, our D&D showroom is physically closed. However, our sales associates are reachable by phone number during normal hours. Thank you.
Residential environments and some commercial environments including hospitality
Trade Discount Program
Ask about our Trade Discount Program for professional designers, decorators & architects. Call or send us an email to discuss the program and set up an account.
To Establish a Residential Trade Account:
One of the following credentials is required to open a Trade Account:
- Current business or state professional license in a residential or commercial design-based business, or the hospitality industry
- Proof of current AIA or IDI provincial registration
- Proof of current ASID membership
- Interior design certification (e.g. NCID, CCIDC)
- W9, Federal ID form, or official document showing EIN number
- Resale or Sales Tax Certificate
Plus, the following:
- Business card that indicates your current design profession/title
- Link to your website and/or LinkedIn, Facebook and any other websites with your firm’s most current professional credentials and/or design work
Knoll is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working together with our clients to create inspired modern interiors. Since 1938, we’ve been thinking about how people interact with their environments, and how their environments impact what they do.