EAST GREENVILLE, Pa., March 3, 2021 – The Knoll + Muuto collection of work from home office furniture, lighting and accessories will be available at 15 percent off MSRP from March 11-29 at knoll.com during the Work from Home Sale. Consumers can also shop for the home office at the Knoll New York and Los Angeles Home Design Shops as well as Knoll retailers nationwide.
The Sale includes work from home desks and seating, available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers, that bring the trademark design, comfort and performance of the Knoll and Muuto brands to consumers’ doorsteps—shipped free in just 1–3 days.
Muuto, a Knoll constellation brand, is based in Denmark, working to write new chapters in the longstanding heritage of Scandinavian design. Muuto products pair seamlessly with the range of modern Knoll designs.
“The WFH Sale offers the kit you need for the perfect home office, responding to the needs for today’s workstyle,” said Knoll design director Benjamin Pardo. “Designing a modern, comfortable and affordable personalized space for remote work is easier than ever with our award-winning Knoll and Muuto designs.”
Knoll + Muuto Work from Home ready-to-ship products include:
- Generation by Knoll®. Responding to ergonomic research that challenges the idea that we only sit in a single forward-facing position, Generation’s innovative design supports a natural range of postures and workstyles. Designed by Formway Design.
- ReGeneration by Knoll®. ReGeneration’s straightforward design leverages flexible, durable and sustainable materials that provide comfort and support throughout the day. Designed Formway Design.
- MultiGeneration by Knoll®. MultiGeneration by Knoll® is a simple, small-scale light task chair with a responsive, open design. Designed by Formway.
- Fiber Armchair & Side Chair Swivel Base. Bringing a new perspective to the iconic shell chair, the design offers extensive comfort while taking up little space in the room. Designed by Iskos-Berlin for Muuto.
Height-Adjustable and Table Desks
- Hipso™ Height Adjustable Desk. Hipso is a sturdy, affordable, easy-to-assemble, easy-to-operate Knoll-designed height-adjustable desk, delivering sit-to-stand well-being and ergonomic support.
- Rockwell Unscripted® Easy Table. The Easy Table is a casual, compact desk, ideal for any room; it also makes a perfect secondary workspace surface. Designed by Rockwell Group for Knoll.
- 70/70 Table. The 70/70 Table conveys a simple modern expression, paired with subtle, understated details such as the triangular base shape and the slanted edges of the tabletop. Designed by TAF Studio for Muuto.
Lounge and Side Chairs
- Cover Lounge Chair. Celebrating Scandinavian craftsmanship and modern materiality, the Cover Lounge Chair features a grand seat while taking up little space in the room, complemented by a signature curved back and wooden armrest covers. Designed by Thomas Bentzen for Muuto.
- Doze Lounge Chair. The Doze Lounge Chair and complementary Ottoman bring together Scandinavian design ideas and references to 1970s furniture design for a contemporary perspective on the archetypal lounge chair. Designed by Anderssen & Voll for Muuto.
- Oslo Series. The Oslo Series fuses modern, geometric lines with a comfortably soft seat, resulting in playful lines and an embracing back. Designed by Anderssen & Voll for Muuto.
Lighting, Occasional Tables and Accessories
- Leaf Table Lamp. The Leaf Table Lamp features organic lines that reference the leaves of a tree, paired with its adjustable head and dimmable, LED light. Designed by Broberg & Ridderstråle for Muuto.
- Tip Table Lamp. The Tip Table Lamp is an example of simple, functional design with careful attention to detail, offering direct as well as ambient light. Designed by Jens Fager.
- Unfold Pendant Lamp. Made of soft silicon rubber, the Unfold Pendant Lamp is a playful take on the industrial pendant lampshade. Designed by Form Us With Love for Muuto.
- Restore Storage Series. Constructed from a felt that uses recycled plastic fibers, the Restore Storage Series offers functional and versatile work-from-home organizational tools. Designed by Mika Tolvanen for Muuto.
Knoll, Inc. is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working together with our clients to create inspired modern interiors. Our internationally recognized portfolio includes furniture, textiles, leathers, lighting, accessories, and architectural and acoustical elements. Our brands — Knoll Office, KnollStudio, KnollTextiles, KnollExtra, Spinneybeck | FilzFelt, Edelman Leather, HOLLY HUNT, DatesWeiser, Muuto and Fully — reflect our commitment to modern design that meets the diverse requirements of high performance workplaces and luxury interiors. A recipient of the National Design Award for Corporate and Institutional Achievement from the Smithsonian`s Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Knoll, Inc. is aligned with the U.S. Green Building Council and the Canadian Green Building Council and can help organizations achieve the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) workplace certification. Our products can also help clients comply with the International Living Future Institute to achieve Living Building Challenge Certification, and with the International WELL Building Institute to attain WELL Building Certification. Knoll, Inc. is the founding sponsor of the World Monuments Fund Modernism at Risk program.